Diablo 4 Damage Over Time
The Diablo 4 Damage Over Time Stat Explained, what the Damage Over Time Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Damage Over Time Stat.
How does Damage Over Time work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Damage Over Time
The best malignant heart to use with Damage Over Time in D4 is Caged Heart of Creeping Death, which is a Wrathful Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Damage Over Time
The best unique equipment to use with the Damage Over Time stat in D4 is Fields of Crimson, which is a Unique Sword.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Two-Handed Slashing Weapons
- Damage Over Time
- Cooldown Reduction for Rupture
- Ranks to Rupture
Best Aspects To Use with Damage Over Time
The best aspects to use with the Damage Over Time Stat in D4 is Aspect of Engulfing Flames, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Damage Over Time
The best paragon to use with the Damage Over Time stat in D4 is Scourge, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Your Shadow damage over time effects have a 5% chance to deal 50% bonus damage each time they deal damage. This chance is increased by 1% and bonus damage is increased by 2.5% for each 50 Willpower you have.
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Shadow damage over time.
- Radius Bonus:You and your Minions deal x10% increased damage to enemies affected by Shadow damage over time effects.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower