Diablo 4 Battle-Mad Aspect
The Diablo 4 Battle-Mad Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Battle-Mad Aspect
The Battle-Mad Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Battle-Mad Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Battle-Mad Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Battle-Mad Aspect:
Best Aspects To Use with Battle-Mad Aspect
The best aspects to use with Battle-Mad Aspect in D4 is Aspect of Berserk Ripping, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Battle-Mad Aspect
The best paragon to use with Battle-Mad Aspect in D4 is Ire, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Killing a Bleeding enemy has 10% chance to grant Berserking for 5 seconds.
- While Berserking, Critical Strikes increase your Attack Speed by 2%, up to 10% for 6 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while Berserking.
- Radius Bonus:While Berserking, you take 10% reduced damage from Elites.
- Radius Requirement:40 Strength