Diablo 4 Ahavarion Spear of Lycander
The Diablo 4 Ahavarion Spear of Lycander is a Unique Staff usable with Any class.
- Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
- Critical Strike Chance
- Attack Speed
- Lucky Hit: Up to a [X]% Chance to Stun
- Gain a random Shrine effect for 10-20 seconds after killing an Elite enemy. Can only occur once every 30 seconds.
How To Get Ahavarion Spear of Lycander
The Ahavarion Spear of Lycander Unique Staff will only drop from Level 85+ Monsters.
You can further increase your chances of the Ahavarion Spear of Lycander Drop by slaying Cultists, Fallen, Goatmen in Nightmare Dungeons. Since these monster types have a higher drop rate of Unique Staff Equipment.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Ahavarion Spear of Lycander
The best unique equipment to use with Ahavarion Spear of Lycander in D4 is Rage of Harrogath, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Ahavarion Spear of Lycander Unique Staff
Best Paragons To Use with Ahavarion Spear of Lycander
The best paragon to use with Ahavarion Spear of Lycander in D4 is Ire, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x16% increased Physical damage to Non-Elites and Bosses.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while Berserking.
- Radius Bonus:While Berserking, you take 10% reduced damage from Elites.
- Radius Requirement:40 Strength
All the All Unique Weapons & Armor