Red Dead Redemption 2 Turkomans are multi-class with characteristics of both race and war horses. This Race, War horse on average has various attribute mixups, with above average stats. Where to find The Gold, Silver Turkoman Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Turkoman Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Turkoman Locations
Where to find Turkoman Locations for every Coat.
|Gold||Saint Denis Stable - After Chapter 4|
|Silver||Tumbleweed Stable - After Epilogue 1|
- The Dark Bay, Gold and Silver coats can be purchased from a stable.
- They are popular due to their fantastic Health, good Stamina and fast Speed.
- They can be identified by their slender but agile build, and also their sleek coat.
- They handle well, but can often be impatient.
- This well-rounded horse is great for most situations.
- Turkomans are multi-class with characteristics of both race and war horses.
- Turkoman is a multi-class horse with characteristics that make it perfect for racing and combat.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides