Red Dead Redemption 2 Morgans are classed as riding horses. This Riding horse on average has low attributes and is the common. Where to find The Palomino, Bay Roan, Bay, Flaxen Chestnut Morgan Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Morgan Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Morgan Locations
Where to find Morgan Locations for every Coat.
|Bay Roan||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Bay||Caught in the wild|
|Flaxen Chestnut||Caught in the wild|
|Palomino||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
- Morgans are classed as riding horses.
- The Bay Roan and Palomino are also purchasable from stables.
- The Bay, Palomino, Flaxen Chestnut and Bay Roan coat can be found in the wild.
- Their Speed and Stamina are average, making them suitable for shorter journeys.
- They are known for having poor Health and Acceleration.
- They can be identified by their smaller frame, refined build and elegant gait.
- Morgan horses are considered to be low maintenance and make the perfect horse for long journeys and pull carriages or carts.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides