Red Dead Redemption 2 Dutch Warmbloods are classed as hardy work horses. This Work horse on average has good Stamina and average Speed and Health, but lowest stat is Acceleration. Where to find The Chocolate Roan, Sooty Buckskin, Seal Brown Dutch Warmblood Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Dutch Warmblood Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Dutch Warmblood Locations
Where to find Dutch Warmblood Locations for every Coat.
|Chocolate Roan||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Sooty Buckskin||Scarlett Meadows Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Seal Brown||Strawberry Stable - After Chapter 3|
- A rare Cremello coat can also be discovered.
- Dutch Warmbloods are classed as hardy work horses.
- The Seal Brown, Sooty Buckskin and Chocolate Roan are purchasable in stables.
- Their breed is known for good heath, agility and speed.
- They are considered to be one of the healthiest work horse breeds, with fantastic Stamina, great Speed and good Acceleration.
- They can be identified by their long legs and strong build.
- This dependable breed is known to handle well.
- Dutch Warmblood breed of horse is the largest type of work horse.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides