Red Dead Redemption 2 American Standardbreds are race horses, identified by their agile frame, powerful limbs and healthy coat. This Race horse on average has good Speed and Acceleration stats, but low Stamina and Health. Where to find The Palomino Dapple, Silver Tail Buckskin, Black, Buckskin American Standardbred Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
American Standardbred Stats for all coat types of this horse.
|Silver Tail Buckskin||Race||Standard||4||4||5||4||$400.00|
Red Dead Redemption 2 American Standardbred Locations
Where to find American Standardbred Locations for every Coat.
|Silver Tail Buckskin||Tumbleweed Stable - After Epilogue 1|
|Palomino Dapple||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Black||Caught in the wild|
|Buckskin||Caught in the wild|
- A Palomino Dapple and a unique Silver Tail Buckskin can also be purchased.
- American Standardbreds are race horses, identified by their agile frame, powerful limbs and healthy coat.
- Both Black and Buckskin coats are found in the wild.
- They are healthy, and their average Stamina allows them to maintain a fast pace for a long time.
- This breed handles well, is easy to train, but can be frightened by loud noises.
- American Standardbred horses are one of the fastest breed making them excellent for racing.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides