Red Dead Redemption 2 Mustangs are a type of multi-class horse. This War, Work horse on average has various attribute mixups, with above average stats. Where to find The Grullo Dun, Tiger Striped Bay, Wild Bay Mustang Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Mustang Stats for all coat types of this horse.
|Tiger Striped Bay||War, Work||Standard||5||5||4||3||$450.00|
|Grullo Dun||War, Work||Standard||4||4||3||3||$130.00|
|Wild Bay||War, Work||Standard||4||4||3||2||$130.00|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Mustang Locations
Where to find Mustang Locations for every Coat.
|Tiger Striped Bay||Found South of Armadilo|
|Grullo Dun||Caught in the wild|
|Wild Bay||Caught in the wild|
- Grullo Dun, Wild Bay and rare Tiger Striped Bay can all be found in the wild.
- Mustangs are a type of multi-class horse.
- They can be identified by their lean frame and unique dorsal stripe along the spine.
- They have great Health and Stamina, but average Speed.
- They have traits of both work and war horses, so are strong and will not be easily frightened.
- This breed is known for being loyal but hard to train.
- This loyal and bold breed of horse are invaluable in combat situations.
- Mustang horses are known to be one of the harder breeds to break.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides