Red Dead Redemption 2 Thoroughbreds are race horses, identifiable by their lean legs, athletic build and deep chest. This Race horse on average has good Speed and Acceleration stats, but low Stamina and Health. Where to find The Brindle, Blood Bay, Dapple Grey Thoroughbred Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Thoroughbred Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Thoroughbred Locations
Where to find Thoroughbred Locations for every Coat.
|Brindle||Strawberry Stable - After Chapter 3|
|Blood Bay||Caught in the wild|
|Dapple Grey||Caught in the wild|
- A unique Seal Brown coat is also discoverable.
- The Blood Bay and Dapple Gray are found in the wild, while the Brindle coat is purchasable.
- Their good Stamina and Acceleration make them perfect for racing short distances.
- This breed is famous for Speed and agility, though can be clumsy if pushed too far.
- Thoroughbreds are race horses, identifiable by their lean legs, athletic build and deep chest.
- Thoroughbred horses are renowned for the speed and agility which makes them excellent race horses.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides