Red Dead Redemption 2 Shire horses are classed as draft horses. This Draft horse on average has low attributes and is used for pulling wagons and coaches. Where to find The Raven Black, Dark Bay, Light Grey Shire Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Shire Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Shire Locations
Where to find Shire Locations for every Coat.
|Raven Black||Available after “Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego” - Chapter 2|
|Dark Bay||Caught in the wild|
|Light Grey||Caught in the wild|
- Shire horses are classed as draft horses.
- Their large build makes them perfect for heavy labor.
- They are among the largest and strongest breeds of horse, which makes them perfect for hauling heavy carts, though their size and weight can make them more difficult to handle.
- They can be identified by their heavyset frame, lower leg feathering and convex head profile.
- This breed is known for being healthy, with average Speed and Stamina levels.
- The Shire horse is the largest breed of horse.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides