Red Dead Redemption 2 Hungarian Halfbreds are strong war horses. This War horse on average has good Health and Stamina stats, but low Speed and Acceleration. Where to find The Dapple Dark Grey, Flaxen Chestnut, Peibald Tabiano Hungarian Halfbred Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Hungarian Halfbred Stats for all coat types of this horse.
|Dapple Dark Grey||War||Standard||5||4||3||3||$150.00|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Hungarian Halfbred Locations
Where to find Hungarian Halfbred Locations for every Coat.
|Dapple Dark Grey||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Flaxen Chestnut||Caught in the wild|
|Peibald Tabiano||Caught in the wild|
- Hungarian Halfbreds are strong war horses.
- The Flaxen Chestnut and Piebald Tobiano are found in the wild, while the Dapple Dark Gray is purchasable from a stable.
- Their Stamina levels are good, with average Speed and Acceleration.
- Their fearless nature makes them great for combat.
- They can be identified by their large frame and noble head.
- They handle well but are less healthy than other war horses.
- Wild Hungarian Half-Breeds can be found in the Heartlands among other habitats.
- Hungarian Halfbred horse are renowned for its fearlessness making them perfect for loud and dangerous situations.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides