Red Dead Redemption 2 Belgian Draft Horses are a strong member of the draft horse breed. This Draft horse on average has low attributes and is used for pulling wagons and coaches. Where to find The Blond Chestnut, Mealy Chestnut Belgian Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Belgian Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Belgian Locations
Where to find Belgian Locations for every Coat.
|Blond Chestnut||Caught in the wild|
|Mealy Chestnut||Caught in the wild|
- Belgian Draft Horses are a strong member of the draft horse breed.
- Their powerful build makes them perfect for pulling wagons and heavy carts, though their weight makes them harder to handle.
- They are considered to be a healthy breed with better Stamina and Speed compared to other draft horses.
- They can be identified by their muscular build and chestnut glossy coat.
- Belgian Draft horses are known for their powerful and strong build, making them great for forest or farm work.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides