Red Dead Redemption 2 Tennessee Walkers are riding horses. This Riding horse on average has low attributes and is the common. Where to find The Mahogany Bay, Dapple Dark Grey, Red Roan, Flaxen Roan, Black Rabicano, Chestnut, Dapple Bay Tennessee Walker Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Tennessee Walker Stats for all coat types of this horse.
|Dapple Dark Grey||War||Standard||5||4||3||3||$150.00|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Tennessee Walker Locations
Where to find Tennessee Walker Locations for every Coat.
|Mahogany Bay||Available after “Outlaws From the West” - Chapter 1|
|Red Roan||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Black Rabicano||Caught in the wild|
|Chestnut||Caught in the wild|
|Dapple Bay||Caught in the wild|
|Dapple Dark Grey||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Flaxen Roan||Tumbleweed Stable - After Epilogue 1|
- A Flaxen Roan is purchasable from a stable.
- Tennessee Walkers are riding horses.
- The Red Roan, Black Rabicano, Chestnut and Dapple Bay coats can be found in the wild.
- They are healthy and handle well, with good Stamina and Speed, making them perfect for long journeys.
- They can be identified by their refined head and elegant build.
- This breed is renowned for its eye-catching trot and comfortable gait.
- Tennessee Walker breed of horses are renowned for their elegant looks and smooth riding making them perfect for long journeys.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides