Red Dead Redemption 2 Kentucky Saddlers are classed as riding horses. This Riding horse on average has low attributes and is the common. Where to find The Grey, Black, Chestnut Pinto, Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Kentucky Saddler Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Kentucky Saddler Locations
Where to find Kentucky Saddler Locations for every Coat.
|Grey||Valentine Stable - After Chapter 2|
|Black||Caught in the wild|
|Chestnut Pinto||Caught in the wild|
|Silver Bay||Caught in the wild|
- Kentucky Saddlers are classed as riding horses.
- The Gray coat is also purchasable from a stable.
- The Gray, Black, Chestnut Pinto and Silver Bay are found in the wild.
- Their good nature and handling make them perfect for riding short distances.
- These riding horses are hardy and easy to tend to.
- They can be identified by their muscular, medium-sized frame and smooth gait.
- This breed is known for being healthy, but is let down by poor Speed and Acceleration.
- The Kentucky Saddler is a medium build and muscular horse.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides