Red Dead Redemption 2 Appaloosas are classed as work horses. This Work horse on average has good Stamina and average Speed and Health, but lowest stat is Acceleration. Where to find The Leopard, Brown Leopard, Blanket, Leopard Blanket Appaloosa Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Appaloosa Stats for all coat types of this horse.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Appaloosa Locations
Where to find Appaloosa Locations for every Coat.
|Brown Leopard||Tumbleweed Stable - After Epilogue 1|
|Leopard||Van Hor Stable - After Chapter 6|
|Blanket||Caught in the wild|
|Leopard Blanket||Caught in the wild|
- Appaloosas are classed as work horses.
- The Blanket and Leopard Blanket are found in the wild, while Leopard and Brown Leopard coats are purchasable in stables.
- Their willing and manageable temperament leads to easy handling.
- They can be identified by their compact frame and spotted or speckled coat.
- This breed of horse is healthy, with a reasonable amount of Speed and great Stamina; perfect for ranch work.
- Appaloosa breed of horses are known for their good health, agility and speed which makes them a popular choice for hard labor tasks.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides