Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Fire Pokemon List
- Types (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the pokemon strengths and weaknesses.
- Total (Total) – The combine total of stats such as HP, Attack, Speed, etc.
- Hit Points (HP) – The amount of damage a Pokémon can receive before fainting.
- Attack (Atk) – The amount of damage a Pokémon deals when using a physical move.
- Defense (Def) – The amount of damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a physical move.
- Special Attack (Sp.Atk) – The amount of damage a Pokémon deals when using a special move.
- Special Defense (Sp.Def) – The amount of damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a special move.
- Speed (Spd) – Pokémon with higher Speed at the start of any turn will generally make a move before ones with lower Speed.
|TIER||ID||Pokemon||Type||Total||HP||Attack||Special Attack||Defense||Special Defense||Speed|