Elden Ring Thops's Barrier is an Sorcery Spell. You will need to have a Glintstone Staff Equipped and 0 Faith, 18 Intelligence, 0 Arcane to cast this spell.
What It Does: Creates a magic forcefield that deflects sorceries and incantations. Hold to continuously create barriers.
Description: The lifelong pursuit of Thops the Bluntstone. Creates a magic forcefield that deflects sorceries and incantations. Hold to continuously create barriers. Future generations will learn. They will know the foolishness of the sneering sorcerers who ridiculed this theory, little realizing that it was in fact a discovery worthy of a new conspectus of the academy.
Where To Find Thops's Barrier Location in Elden Ring
How To Get the Sorcery Spell Thops's Barrier in ER.
Thops provides you with a questline; much like the other questlines in this game, they require a few steps to complete. Whether going to a specific location or defeating a particular enemy, we will list the steps below needed to complete Thops' questline.
- Thops is first encountered sitting on a bench in the Church of Irilith in Liurnia of the Lakes
- Speak to him to listen to his tale, he will ask for 10 Runes, and if you accept, he will be unlocked as a Merchant who sells Glinstone Sorceries
- To help Thops return to the Academy of Raya Lucaria, you need to give him an Academy Glintstone Key, one is found on a Chandelier in the Church of Cuckoo
- After giving Thops the key, travel to the Schoolhouse Classroom Site of Grace located in the Raya Lucaria Academy
- You will find his corpse sitting in front of a desk outside the classroom. You can loot his corpse for his Bell Bearing, Academy Glintstone Staff, and a spell named Thops's Barrier
- You can give his Bell Bearing to the Twin Maiden Husks in the Roundtable Hold to have access to what he sold again
Thops First Location
Schoolhouse Classroom Site of Grace Location
Best Builds for Thops's Barrier in Elden Ring
List of the best builds to use with the Thops's Barrier Spell in Elden Ring.