Pokemon Go Razz Berry is an item players use to increase their chances of capturing a pokemon with a pokeball. When you feed a pokemon a razz berry they will become easier to catch. This is indicated by the color of the shrinking circle you are aiming for with your pokeball.
What Levels Do I Unlock Free Pokemon Go Razz Berries?
|Level 8||XP 7000||Poke Ball x15 | Potion x10 | Revive x5 | Razz Berry x10 | Lure Module||Razz Berries|
You will unlock more at Every Single Level.
How Do I Use Pokémon Go Razz Berry?
- Find a Pokémon on your radar and tap on it so that you can enter the screen where you can catch the Pokemon.
- Tap the backpack icon in the bottom right corner. This will open up your items.
- Scroll down and select the Razz Berry.
- The Berry will now appear on your screen where the Poke Ball usually sits.
- Tap the Razz Berry at the Pokémon like you would a Poke Ball. Don’t worry, you can’t miss and you will NOT have to throw this item to use it.
Additional Information: If you Land a Pokeball after using a Razz Berry, if it does not capture the Pokémon you will need to reapply another razz berry for the effect.
If the Pokeball misses you will NOT have to use another razz berry until you land the pokeball.
How Do I Get Razz Berry Pokemon Go?
- Pokestops: when you collect items from Pokestop some of those items will be Razz Berries
- Leveling: When you level up in Pokemon Go you will earn Free Items such as pokeballs, lure modules, lucky eggs and even Razz Berrys.
What Type Of Pokemon Go Berries Could We See In The Future?
Players were able to decode the games data and found there is additional berry types that are currently unavailable.
No information aside from what the look like was found. Players, for now, can only speculate based on berry’s currently found in other Pokemon game series.