Fire Emblem Heroes Leveling Guide, Everything you need to know to start leveling your characters up in Fire Emblem Heroes. Tips, Tricks, and Information on how to Increase your Heroes Rarity.
How Do I Level Up My Characters Rarity In Fire Emblem Heroes?
First things first, you should know how to level up your Heroes Rarity☆ in Fire Emblem Heroes since this will increase their stats and level cap. Allowing you to Level Up Your Heroes to even higher Max Levels.
Navigate to the “Allies“, this can be done by taping the allies tab near the bottom of your screen.
You will then be brought to the allies menu, here you can select “Advanced Growth” near the bottom of the screen.
You will then be given two options merge allies and Unlock Potential. You will want to select “Unlock Potential” to Increase Your Heroes Rarity and begin Level Up Your Character In Fire Emblem Heroes.
Before you can start increasing your Heroes Rarity In Fire Emblem Heroes you will need two types of items, one is Badges, Great Badges and the other is Hero Feathers.
depending on the the heroes attribute type you may need a certain type of Badge to level up that character’s rarity.
- Red Type Attribute: Sword Users | Fire Mages = Scarlet Badges & Great Scarlet Badges for Rarity ☆4
- Blue Type Attribute: Lance Users | Lighting Mages = Azure Badges & Great Azure Badges for Rarity ☆4
- Green Type Attribute: Axe Users | Wind Mages = Verdant Badges & Great Verdant Badges for Rarity ☆4
- No Color Type Attribute: Ninja | Staff | Bows = Transparent Badges & Great Transparent Badges for Rarity ☆4
Depending on your characters Rarity they will be using a certain type of weapon.
- ★ = Iron Weapon Version.
- ★★ = Steel Weapon Version.
- ★★★ = Silver Weapon Version.
- ★★★★ = Named Weapon with Special Effect.
- ★★★★★ = Named Weapon with Special Effect.
★ Rarity Increase Cost:
The cost of hero feathers and badges increases based on the character rarity.
|1★||5 Coloured Badges + 100 Feathers|
|2★★||10 Coloured Badges + 200 Feathers|
|3★★★||20 Coloured Badges + 2000 Feathers|
|4★★★★||20 Great Coloured Badges + 20,000 Feathers|
Know that you know how to increase your heroes rarity, you can begin EXP Fire Emblem Heroes leveling your characters to the max level.
1st EXP Leveling Method
Using Items to EXP Level Up Your characters in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Shards and Crystal grant EXP to Characters when consumed. You will need certain types Shards or Crystals for specific attribute type heroes.
- Red Type Attribute: Sword Users | Fire Mages = Scarlet Shards & Crystals For Levels 20+
- Blue Type Attribute: Lance Users | Lighting Mages = Azure Shards & Crystals For Levels 20+
- Green Type Attribute: Axe Users | Wind Mages = Verdant Shards & Crystals For Levels 20+
- No Color Type Attribute: Ninja | Staff | Bows = Transparent Shards & Crystals For Levels 20+
- Universal Shards & Crystals Can Be Used on Any Attribute Type Character.
2nd EXP Leveling Method
You can Permanently Boost EXP Earned in game by upgrading your castle “Home”.
Upgrading Your Castle for the EXP Boost will cost orbs.
3rd EXP Leveling Method
Participating in training tower stratums is a great way to level up characters, you will also earn badges depending on the day of the week.
EXP Fire Emblem Heroes Leveling Tip: If a hero is too high a level, he will receive 0 EXP from killing a unit.
You can view out entire Training Tower Guide Here: