Devourer's Scepter Stats
Based on Devourer's Scepter the overall Base Stats we consider this Weapon an A-Tier choice. You can view the all the Attack and Guard Stats for Devourer's Scepter below.
Where To Find Devourer's Scepter Location in Elden Ring
Map Guide on How To Get the Devourer's Scepter weapon location.
|Location||How To Get|
Drop from Knight/Recusant Bernahl NPC or later in the game he will invade you in the Crumbling Farum Azula
Bernahl provides you with a questline; much like the other questlines in this game, they require a few steps to complete. Whether going to a specific location or defeating a particular enemy, we will list the steps below needed to complete Bernahl's questline.
- Bernahl can first be found inside Warmaster's Shack located in Limgrave- speaking to him will have him ask you a question. Answer yes, this will unlock him as a Merchant for various Ashes of War
- After joining the Recusants and going to Volcano Manor, you can find Bernahl in the Manor's Drawing Room. If you have already defeated Rileigh the Idle, Bernahl will ask for your help defeating Vargram the Raging Wolf and Sorcerer Wilhelm
- Once you defeat both of them, you will receive The Wolf-armor/">Raging Wolf Armor Set
- After defeating Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, all NPCs, including Bernahl, will leave Volcano Manor- however, you can still buy from his Merchant inventory by interacting with his sword
- When you reach the Crumbling Farum Azula, you can encounter Bernahl as an invader by approaching the tower to the south of the Beside the Great Bridge Site of Grace; defeating him rewards you with his Armor Set and the Devourer's Scepter
Warmaster's Shack Location
Volcano Manor Location
Best Builds for Devourer's Scepter in Elden Ring
List of the best builds to use with the Devourer's Scepter Warhammer Weapon in Elden Ring.
Diablo Style Barbarian
Whirlwind Warrior Build