Elden Ring Scarlet Aeonia is an Incantation Spell. You will need to have a Sacred Seal Equipped and 35 Faith, 0 Intelligence, 0 Arcane to cast this spell.
What It Does: Creates a giant flower that explodes with scarlet rot.
Description: Technique of Malenia, the Goddess of Rot. Creates a gigantic flower that blooms into an explosion of scarlet rot. Each time the scarlet flower blooms, Malenia's rot advances. It has bloomed twice already. With the third bloom, she will become a true goddess.
Where To Find Scarlet Aeonia Location in Elden Ring
How To Get the Incantation Spell Scarlet Aeonia in ER.
Scarlet Aeonia is a Incantation obtained from Enia. Below, we will list the directions you can take in order to get this Incantation.
- First, after defeating Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree located in Miquella's Haligtree, head North past the Haligtree Promenade Site of Grace
- You will come across a tower that has a lift that will take you to a bridge, leading to the base of Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
- After heading there, you can find Malenia's arena down the stairs from the Haligtree Roots Site of Grace
- Obtain the Remembrance of the Rot Goddess from Malenia, Blade of Miquella
- Trade the Remembrance of the Rot Goddess with Enia to obtain the Incantation
Haligtree Promenade Location
Haligtree Roots Site of Grace Location
Best Builds for Scarlet Aeonia in Elden Ring
List of the best builds to use with the Scarlet Aeonia Spell in Elden Ring.