Welcome to our World of Warcraft Classic Shaman Guide a quick start for players interested in this Horde Faction Only Shaman Class. We go through the Best Race, Weapons, Professions and Talent Specs to Build and the Locations of every Shaman Class trainer in WoW Classic. Details about each races base stats can be found below and an explanation on how your primary stats affect your crit chance and other useful stats.
- Shaman Primary Attributes Stats – Intellect, Stamina, Spirit, Strength
- 2 melee Attack Power per point of Strength.
- block 1 Damage for every 20 points of Strength.
- 1% Critical Strike Chance for every 20 points of Agility.
- 15 Mana for each point of Intellect.
- 1% Spell Critical Strike chance for every 59.5 points of intellect.
Horde ONLY Class
|Shaman Class Race Stats||Str||Agi||Sta||Int||Spi|
- Shaman Class Bonus Stats – Strength +1 | Stamina +1 | Spirit +2 | Intellect +1
Shamans are the spiritual advisors of the Horde. The shaman is a versatile and flexible class that fulfills many roles in an adventuring party. While other classes are pure fighters or spellcasters, the shaman enjoys a happy medium in between. The shaman is an effective spellcaster, but can also fight extremely well with mace and staff.
Shaman Class Best Race
The Shaman Class Best Race is limited and exclusive to the Horde Faction, this leaves you will only 3 options for you to choose from. Each is strong in their own way, but we think that Tauren and Orc are at the top due to their Racial Traits. Mainly Orc as they can have both Bloodlust and Bloodfury these combine is huge buff when it comes to damaging enemies or raid bosses.
- Best – Tauren, Orc
- Average – Troll
- Weak –
- Not Available – Dwarves, Night Elf, Undead, Gnome, Humans
WoW Classic Shaman Best Weapon To Use
List of WoW Classic Shaman Weapons you can use, you may have to visit your trainer to learn the ability to use these weapons.
- Common Weapon Skills – One-Handed Maces, Staves, Unarmed
- Advanced Weapon Skills – One-Handed Axes, Daggers, Fist Weapons
- Armor Type You Can Use – Cloth, Leather, Shield, Mail (Level 40)
Best Profession For Shaman
The best profession for shaman class is between two options, first is Alchemy and Herbalism. Alchemy provides many useful potions for both PVP and PVE Raiding Content, on top of the constant supply and demand for this potions/elixirs. Leatherworking is another good choice, this profession allows you to craft your own gear and isn’t too bad in terms of making money either.
- Best – Alchemy + Herbalism OR Skinning + Leatherworking
World of Warcraft Classic Shaman Class Talent Spec
Shaman Spec Roles
The Shaman Class can fill the DPS and Healer Role effectively and even the Tank Role fairly well, being able to wield a shield and totems really helps this class tank Mobs and Bosses. When it comes to PVP DPS both Elemental and Enhancement are a strong choice.
- Shaman DPS Spec – Elemental, Enhancement
- Shaman Healer Spec – Restoration
- Shaman Tank Spec – Enhancement (Semi-Tank)
Best Shaman Class Spec
The Best Shaman Class Specs is between all 3, we consider Elemental to be a strong Late Game DPS and PVP spec in Classic WoW. Restoration is another strong healing spec, and in our opinion shines the most in PVP, thanks to the totems and other useful spells. Enhancement is also really good as a melee dps, the only downside is it can be a little too gear dependent and without the right gear you will lack damage to Raid or even PVP properly.
- Best – Elemental, Enhancement
- Average – Restoration
- Weak –
Recommended WoW Classic Shaman Talent Spec Build
WoW Classic Shaman Trainer Locations
Where to find each Shaman Trainer Location in WoW Classic, images of each Trainer NPC Location within the major cities of the game that you will find yourself in.
Orgrimmar Shaman Trainer Location
Orc | Troll
Thunder Bluff Shaman Trainer Location
Ironforge ShamanTrainer Location
Dwarf | Gnome
Undercity Shaman Trainer Location
Stormwind Shaman Trainer Location
Darnassus Shaman Trainer Location