Red Dead Redemption 2 Pigeon can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a Small sized Bird animal. We recommend using a Varmint Rifle or a Repeater to hunt this animal. You can craft a at the Trapper Shop using it's materials and cook the Gamey Bird meal from hunting it, Band-tailed Pigeon, Rock Pigeon. it's not a Legendary Animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Pigeon Locations
Every type of Pigeon found in RDR2.
Using the best weapons to hunt a Pigeon in Red Dead 2, will reward you with a Perfect Quality Kill. Since this animal is omnivores you should use Predator Bait and Herbivore Bait to attract it in the wild.
Pigeon Perfect Quality Kill Weapons.
- Use Predator Bait and Herbivore Bait
- Bow with Small Game Arrow
Regular Pigeon Locations
There's currently no Legendary version of this animal.
- Band-tailed Pigeons can be found in the damp forests of West Elizabeth.
- Their omnivorous diet includes berries, grains, fruits, shrubs, pine nuts, and insects.
- An effective way to kill or wound a pigeon is with a Bow with Small Game Arrows.
- Their feathers can be used for crafting, and the carcasses can be sold.
Locations where you can find:
- Rock Pigeons can be found in a variety of habitats across the states.
- As omnivores, their diet consists of berries, fruits, grains, earthworms, and seeds.
- These small birds can be wounded or killed easily by a Bow with Small Game Arrows.
- Pigeon carcasses can be sold to traders, and their feathers can be used for crafting.
Locations where you can find:
Pigeon Cooking Recipes
Cooking recipes you can use with this animal.
|Recipe Name||Regular||Thyme Type||Oregano Type||Mint Type|
|Gamey Bird||Plain Game Bird||None||None||None|
|Perfect Pigeon Carcass||$1||Perfect Kill|
|Good Pigeon Carcass||$0.6||Good Kill|
|Poor Pigeon Carcass||$0.4||Poor Kill|
|Gamey Bird Meat||$0.25||Any|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Pigeon Crafting
What you can make from Pigeon crafting materials.
|Item Name||Pricing||How to unlock|
|Pursuer Accessory||$13.00||Eagle Feather x2, Pigeon Feather x2|
|Recipe Name||Effect||How to obtain||Type||Price|
Where to find these Special Crafting Materials
|Ingredient||How to get|
|Used for||It makes||Crafting ingredients|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
|Improved Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 15 Damage|
|Fire Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Animal Fat – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 20 Damage | Incendiary Effect|
|Dynamite Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Dynamite – 1x Flight Feather||Located at the South end of Wapiti Indian Reservation, at the base of a wooden bridge you will find it within a chest. | Also sold by Fences after “A Short Walk in a Pretty Town”||+ 40 Damage | Explosive Effect|
|Poison Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Oleander Sage – 1x Flight Feather||Located Northeast of Bacchus Station, right outside the Mysterious Hill Home. You will receive it from a chest | Also sold by Fences after Chapter 2||+ 5 Damage | Good for Hunting|
|Small Game Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Regular Shotgun Shells – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||- 20 Damage | Good for Hunting Small animals|
Other Small Animals
See more guides