Red Dead Redemption 2 Bat can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a Small sized Mammal animal. We recommend using a Varmint Rifle or a Repeater to hunt this animal. You can cook the Stringy Meat meal from hunting it, Little Brown Bat. it's not a Legendary Animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Bat Locations
Every type of Bat found in RDR2.
Using the best weapons to hunt a Bat in Red Dead 2, will reward you with a Perfect Quality Kill. Since this animal is you should use to attract it in the wild.
Bat Perfect Quality Kill Weapons.
- Bow with Small Game Arrow
Regular Bat Locations
There's currently no Legendary version of this animal.
Little Brown Bat
- The Little Brown Bat is found across most of America.
- They are insectivores, feeding on mosquitoes, wasps, beetles, and midges.
- Due to the size of this species of bat, they can be killed with less impact.
- A Bow with Small Game Arrows can be used successfully for hunting.
- Its meat is stringy but edible, and its wings can be used to craft with.
Locations where you can find:
Bat Cooking Recipes
Cooking recipes you can use with this animal.
|Recipe Name||Regular||Thyme Type||Oregano Type||Mint Type|
|Stringy Meat||Plain Stringy Meat||None||None||None|
|Perfect Bat Carcass||$0.75||Perfect Kill|
|Good Bat Carcass||$0.45||Good Kill|
|Poor Bat Carcass||$0.3||Poor Kill|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Bat Crafting
What you can make from Bat crafting materials.
|Item Name||Pricing||How to unlock|
|Recipe Name||Effect||How to obtain||Type||Price|
Where to find these Special Crafting Materials
|Ingredient||How to get|
|Used for||It makes||Crafting ingredients|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
|Predator Bait||– 1x Stringy Meat – 1x Wintergreen, Evergreen, Huckleberry, Raspberry or Blackberry|
Other Small Animals
See more guides