Red Dead Redemption 2 Bullfrog can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a Small sized Reptile animal. We recommend using a Varmint Rifle or a Repeater to hunt this animal. You can cook the meal from hunting it, American Bullfrog. it's not a Legendary Animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Bullfrog Locations
Every type of Bullfrog found in RDR2.
Using the best weapons to hunt a Bullfrog in Red Dead 2, will reward you with a Perfect Quality Kill. Since this animal is carnivores you should use Predator Bait to attract it in the wild.
Bullfrog Perfect Quality Kill Weapons.
- Use Predator Bait
- Bow with Small Game Arrow
Regular Bullfrog Locations
There's currently no Legendary version of this animal.
- The American Bullfrog is often found near calm and shallow waters in warmer climates like the Bayou and Bluewater Marsh.
- As carnivores, they prey on small fish and insects.
- They are cannibalistic, and will eat their own kind.
- The size of this species of frogs means that a Bow with Small Game Arrows is the ideal weapon when hunting.
- Their herptile meat can be used for food.
Locations where you can find:
Bullfrog Cooking Recipes
Cooking recipes you can use with this animal.
|Recipe Name||Regular||Thyme Type||Oregano Type||Mint Type|
|Good Bullfrog Carcass||$0.3||Good Kill|
|Perfect Bullfrog Carcass||$0.25||Perfect Kill|
|Poor Bullfrog Carcass||$0.2||Poor Kill|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Bullfrog Crafting
What you can make from Bullfrog crafting materials.
|Item Name||Pricing||How to unlock|
|Recipe Name||Effect||How to obtain||Type||Price|
Where to find these Special Crafting Materials
|Ingredient||How to get|
|Used for||It makes||Crafting ingredients|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
Other Small Animals
See more guides