Welcome to our World of Warcraft Classic Paladin Leveling Guide, here you can find the Best Talent Build to use while levelling the Paladin Class in Patch 1.12. We also list all the most effective locations for grinding levels, based on your current characters level. We also have included a Pros and Cons to further help you decide if you want to level up this class.
World of Warcraft Classic Paladin Leveling Guide 1-60
Paladin Leveling Locations Guide
Players should keep in mind if you want to gain the full 100% XP reward from killing mobs they will need to close to your current level. With that in mind below we list each location you can grind levels 1-60 with the paladin class. The Level you should be before level in that specific location will be indicated to left in a Blue Color for Alliance [Lvl 35-39] and the Mobs you are looking for Bolded [Mob Name].
Paladin Weapons we recommend using to Level Up Faster as PAladin in WoW Classic. This section will only apply to the Alliance Factions since this Class is exclusive to the Alliance.
- DPS: 9 – Claymore, Purchasable at all city weapon vendors
- DPS: 11 – Ironwood Maul, purchasable at Barrens Vendor
- DPS: 16 – Executioner’s Sword, purchasable at Hillsbrad, Silverpine Vendor
- DPS: 20 – Ancient War Sword, Quest Reward from “Defeat Nek’rosh” located in Wetlands
- DPS: 30 – Skullsplitter, Quest Rewards from “Call To Arms” located in the Arathi Highlands
- DPS: 39 – Will of the Mountain Giant, Quest Reward from “Weapons of Spirit” located in Feralas
- DPS: 45 – Resurgence Rod, Dungeon Quest Reward from “Corruption of Earth and Seed” located in Maraudon
- DPS: 53 – Ice Barbed Spear, Quest Reward From “Hero of the Frostwolf” located in Alterac Valley.
Note: Paladin is an Alliance Only Class, so this section will only focus on areas accessible for Alliance Players.
- Lvl 29-33 – Nightbane Vilefangs – Roland’s Doom in Duskwood
- Lvl 32-39 – Hammerfall Peons – Arathi Highlands
- Lvl 35-40 – Mirefin Murlocs – Dreadmurk Shore in Dustwallow Marsh
- Lvl 39-44 – Deathstrike Tarantulas – East of Stonard, Swamp of Sorrows
- Lvl 40-46 – Marsh Murlocs – Misty Reed Strand in Swamp of Sorrows
- Lvl 42-46 – Skullsplitter Trolls – Ruins of Zul’Mamwe in Stranglethorn Vale
- Lvl 43-51 – Southsea Pirates – Lost Rigger Cove in Tanaris
- Lvl 46-51 – Jade Oozes – Skull Rock in Hinterlands
- Lvl 51-56 – Ghouls & Skeles – Sorrow Hill in Western Plaguelands
- Lvl 52-56 – Arena Spectators – Blackrock Depths Dungeon in Searing Gorge
- Lvl 52-58 – Zombies & Skeles – Dalson’s Tears in Western Plaguelands
- Lvl 53-60 – Whip Lashers – Dire Maul East Runs in Feralas
WoW Classic Paladin Leveling Guide Talent Build
Below we list which talents you should use when Leveling Up a Paladin Class in WoW Classic patch 1.12. Early Points in Retribution Tree will help with the slow early levelling, after which you can start to fill in the rest of the Talent Trees.
Recommended Talent Build for Leveling Up The Paladin Class
Strength and Weaknesses
Below we list some of the Pros and Cons / Strength and Weakness of Leveling the Paladin Class in general. This can further help you decide if you want to Level Up this class or pick a different one.
- Strength – Can fill all 3 Roles (Tank, Healer and DPS)
- Strength – Effective AOE Level Grinding.
- Strength – Can self heal and provide party members with Auras.
- Weakness – Lacks Mobility.
- Weakness – Slow early Leveling.
You can view other Class Leveling Guides by Clicking/Tapping the links below.