Red Dead Redemption 2 Blackberry is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into a Potent Predator Bait. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Blackberry Where to find
Where to find Blackberry Locations.
- Blackberries can be consumed to replenish your Health Core or crafted into Predator Bait.
- The shrubs can grow in poor soil so locations like woodlands, hedges and hillsides make the perfect habitats.
- This plant is popular in West Elizabeth, as well as along the Dakota River banks.
- (Rubus) Blackberry shrubs can be identified by the serrated leaves and black aggregate fruit.
- Can be crafted into a Potent Predator Bait.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides