Elden Ring How To Get Ash of War Rain of Arrows
The Ash of War: Rain of Arrows is a Ash of War found in Caelid that can be used on bows. Below, we will list the directions you can take in order to find this Ash of War.
- First, examine the Redmane Painting in Sellia, Town of Sorcery
- The painting can be found near the middle of town, under a overhang. It will glow an ominous red and should be rather noticeable
- After that, travel to the Minor Erdtree in Dragonbarrow, Caelid
- Once here, look over the edge to the southeast, you should see a large tree root coming out of the side of the cliff
- Jump down onto it and follow the root until you can jump down onto a ruined tower
- Once on the tower, jump down to a lower part of the tower
- Call your Spectral Steed and jump across onto some more stone ruins
- From there, jump down onto another root
- Now drop down to the ground
- Finally, you should see a Spirit in a chair next to the cliff edge, interacting with it will reward you with the Rain Of Arrows Ash Of War
Sellia, Town of Sorcery location
Minor Erdtree Caelid Location
Where To Find Ash of War Rain of Arrows in ER
Map Guide on Where To Find Ash of War Rain of Arrows in Elden Ring.
|Location||How To Get|
Best Builds to use with Ash Of War Rain Of Arrows in Elden Ring
List of the builds to use Ash Of War Rain Of Arrows in Elden Ring.
Magic Archer Build