Red Dead Redemption 2 Parasol Mushroom is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into a Special Horse Reviver. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Parasol Mushroom Where to find
Where to find Parasol Mushroom Locations.
- These mushrooms should never be consumed when raw as they contain some toxic elements.
- They can also be crafted into Herbivore Bait.
- This type of mushroom can often be found in well-drained soil and woodlands across America.
- When prepared correctly, they can increase your Health Core.
- (Macrolepiota Procera) Parasol Mushroom is a fungi that can be recognized by its domed shape pileus.
- Can be crafted into a Special Horse Reviver.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides