Red Dead Redemption 2 Oregano is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be used in the Oregano Plump Bird recipe. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Oregano Where to find
Where to find Oregano Locations.
- Oregano is a popular herb used for seasoning meats, and can also be consumed by itself to increase your Stamina Core.
- The shrubs spread quickly in diameter and can grow up to thirty inches.
- This plant thrives in dry grasslands which makes it a popular plant across America as it can be found in most places.
- (Origanum Vulgare) Oregano can be recognized by their oval shaped leaves and purple sprouting flowers.
- Can be used in the Oregano Plump Bird recipe.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides