Red Dead Redemption 2 Dynamite is a Dynamite Weapon Type, which is ideal for hunting and Animals. This weapons best stats are Damage 3.5/4 (Best) and Accuracy 1.0/4 (Good) and its lowest stats being Damage 0/4 (Weak).
Dynamite Stats and Gunsmith cost
Animal sizes you should hunt with the Dynamite
- It can be used to clear out groups of enemies, or effectively blow up a variety of things including mines, trains and safes.
- It cannot be purchased from Gunsmith stores, but some less-than-reputable sellers may stock this item.
- Light and throw towards your target, or place it down before igniting and running to a safe distance.
- A powerful explosive, designed for mining and construction purposes.
- Can be purchased from the Fence store.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Dynamite How to Get
Locations where you can find Dynamite.
|Name||How to unlock|
|Dynamite||After “Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?” Chapter 1 - Purchasable at Fence Vendor|
Dynamite ammo types.
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
|Volatile Dynamite||– 1x Animal Fat – 1x Dynamite – 1x High Velocity Cartridge||Located at Hani’s Bethel just north of the small pond, you will find a chest beneath a broken down wagon. | Also sold by Fences after “American Distillation”||+10 Damage|
See more RDR2 guides