Welcome to our World of Warcraft Classic Protection Warrior Build, this guide was made for PVE content such as Dungeons and Raids. You can use this in PVP if you want and will find some effectiveness being a Flag Runner, even better if you have someone who can pocket heal you. Below we list the Gear Stats and Talents you will want to have with the Protection Spec.
Protection Warrior Best Race
Since this Warrior Spec focuses on Tanking PVE Dungeon and Raids, the Races we recommend will be based on Protection Talents and maximizing the builds overall strength. Races like Tauren which will receive bonus Health, which is very useful Tanks in WoW Classic.
- Best – Orc, Dwarves, Tauren,
- Average – Humans, Undead, Troll
- Weak – Night Elf, Gnome
- Not Available –
World of Warcraft Classic Best Protection Warrior Build
Protection Warrior Stat Build
Below you will what we recommend to pick up in terms of the Best Gear Stats for Protection Warrior Builds in patch 1.12. Core Stats are the best stats for the Protection Talent Spec Build, while Secondary Stats help increase the overall survivability of the build. Lastly, we have Other Stats these can be useful but should only be picked up if none of the other stats are available.
- Core Stats [Block Chance] – [Dodge] – [Parry] – [Defense]
- Secondary Stats [Strength] – [Agility] – [Stamina]
- Other Stats [Intellect] – [Spirit]
WoW Classic Protection Warrior Talent Build Guide
This is the Best Protection Talent Build to use in WoW Classic Patch 1.12 and is mostly used for PVE Dungeon and Raids Content. If you want to be mister popular then playing a take will get you all the invite and most people are friendly enough to help teach you how to Tank certain Dungeon or Raids if you ask.
Strength and Weaknesses
Below we list some of the Pros and Cons / Strength and Weakness of the Warrior Class in general.
- Strength – One of the Best Tank Spec Classes in the Game.
- Strength – Tanks are in high demand for PVE Dungeons and Raids.
- Weakness – A Very Gear Dependent Spec.
- Weakness – Lacks Self Healing Abilities.
- Weakness – Hard to Solo Level Up.