This guide will detail what we consider to be the Trials of Mana Best Classes for each character when choosing a class. You can go either Dark or Light Path. Depending on what you choose, the character will not only play differently but will also have different abilities available to them. We List the Best Class to select for each Character in Trials of Mana and explain a little bit about what each Stat such as Strength, Stamina, and Intellect do.
- Strength – Increase Physical Damage Dealt.
- Stamina – Increases HP and Defense, reducing the amount of damage you take from Physical Attacks. It also increases the chance a physical attack from an enemy will miss.
- Intellect – Increases Damage Dealt with Magic and reduces Damage taken from Magic. It also increases the chance a magic attack from an enemy will miss.
- Spirit – Increases Support Magic such as Healing.
- Luck – Increase your chance to Critical Hit an enemy.
Best Classes in Trials of Mana
The Best Classes in Trials of Mana are based on how effective the overall class is when compared with other options, will also take into consideration their Stats. The higher the ranked stat, the more that character is geared towards a particular playstyle in the game.
|Gladiator (Dark) (Tier 2)|
Duelist (Dark) (Tier 3)
Berserker (Dark) (Tier 4)
|Valkyrie (Light) (Tier 2)|
Star Lancer (Light) (Tier 3)
Meteorite (Light) (Tier 4)
|Ninja (Dark) (Tier 2)|
Night Blade (Dark) (Tier 3)
Vigilante (Dark) (Tier 4)
|Priestess (Light) (Tier 2)|
Sage (Light) (Tier 3)
High Priestess (Light) (Tier 4)
|Monk (Light) (Tier 2)|
Warrior Monk (Light) (Tier 3)
Beast Master (Light) (Tier 4)
|Mysticist (Dark) (Tier 2)|
Rune Seer (Dark) (Tier 3)
Spellbinder (Dark) (Tier 4)
You can learn more about the Best Class Combos by visiting our Best Class Combos Guide.