Starting from October 26th through November 1st, Players will earn tons of in-game bonuses for playing Pokemon GO. This is due to the Pokemon GO Halloween Event that will be ongoing for the holiday. below we have a complete list of the bonuses you can take advantage of from this Pokemon Halloween Event this season.
Pokemon GO Halloween Event
October 26th through November 1st
|Pokemon GO Halloween Event||Rewards|
|Catching Pokemon Earn Twice The Amount of Candy||3 Candies Now = 6 Candies when you catch Pokemon During the Halloween Event|
|Transferring Pokemon will Earn twice the Amount as well||1 Candies Now = 2 Candies when you Transfer During the Halloween Event|
|Buddy Pokemon Will Award 4 Candies instead of the regular 1 Candy||1KM - 0.25KM = 1 Candies
3KM - 0.75KM = 1 Candies
5KM - 1.25KM = 1 Candies
|Egg Hatching Will Award More Candies as well||2KM Egg Hatch = Double Candies
5KM Egg Hatch = Double Candies
10KM Egg Hatch = Double Candies
|Increase Spawn Rate of Spooky Mons||Zubat, Golbat, Drowzee, Hypno, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Cubone, Marowak, Meowth and Persian Have Increased Spawn Rates|
What you can do to Prepare for this Pokemon GO Halloween Event
- The Perfect Buddy: Since you will be earning 4 Candies instead of 1 walking your buddy, choosing the right buddy will be well worth it. Visit our Buddy Tier List to find the Perfect Buddy this Halloween Season.
|1KM - 0.25KM Per Candy||3KM - 0.75KM Per Candy||5KM - 1.25KM Per Candy|
- Save Up: Have plenty of Mons you want to Transfer Ready when the Halloween Event Starts.
- Hatch Eggs: If you plan to go trick or treating during Halloween, you should invest in some Egg Incubators. Don’t let all the walking you do during Halloween go to waste, hatch some eggs while you’re out and about.
- Making The Most of Egg Hatching: If you’re extra serious about taking advantage of the increased Candies drop rates from Egg Hatching. You should walk your egg the day before, but leave them with less than 1KM left on them. So as soon as the event starts you can quickly hatch even 10KM eggs and earn upwards of 60 Candies.
- Important: Don’t forget to bring some type of Phone Charging Device if you plan to be walking around for awhile.
- Plan Ahead of Time: What I plan to do and think other players might find useful is planning my trick or treating around known Spawn Points and even Gyms