League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Zed cost $5. This Champion is of Electric Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance Zed uses the Living Shadow Ability and has 850 / 1530 / 3060 HP and can deal 80 / 144 / 288 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Zed in the shop.
|Health||850 / 1530 / 3060|
|DPS||80 / 144 / 288|
|Damage||80 / 144 / 288|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 5|
|Zed creates a clone of himself behind his current target. This clone inherits its creator's items, stats, and current health, and can cast Living Shadow. Its mana cost is 50 higher.|
Items Good With TFT Zed Build
We recommend using Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster as we consider it to be the Best Zed Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Zed Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Trap Claw At the beginning of combat, the wearer gains a shield that blocks the first enemy spell that hits them. The enemy that breaks the shield is stunned for 4 seconds. +
TFT Zed Counters
TFT Zed is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Zed Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Zed Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Zed Guide
This LoL TFT Zed Guide lists other Electric and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Zed Origin Buff and other champions who are of Electric Origin.
Zed Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like