League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Twisted Fate cost $2. This Champion is of Pirate Origin and the Sorcerer Class which can synergize for Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking. +40% Spell Damage Twisted Fate uses the Pick a Card Ability and has 500 / 900 / 1800 HP and can deal 30 / 54 / 108 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Rapid Firecannon, Guinsoo's Rageblade items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Twisted Fate in the shop.
|Health||500 / 900 / 1800|
|DPS||30 / 54 / 108|
|Damage||40 / 72 / 144|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 5|
Twisted Fate's Ability
Pick a Card
|Twisted Fate throws a card that either stuns, deals damage around his target, or restores mana to himself and nearby allies|
Items Good With TFT Twisted Fate Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Rapid Firecannon, Guinsoo's Rageblade as we consider it to be the Best Twisted Fate Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Twisted Fate Builds.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Jeweled Gauntlet Your abilities can critically strike. +
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 180 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 20% of the enemy's maximum health over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
TFT Twisted Fate Counters
TFT Twisted Fate is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Twisted Fate Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Twisted Fate Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Twisted Fate Guide
This LoL TFT Twisted Fate Guide lists other Pirate and Sorcerer champions to use in your Army Build.
Twisted Fate Origin Buff and other champions who are of Pirate Origin.
Twisted Fate Class Buff and other Champions who share the Sorcerer Class.
You May Also Like