League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Mordekaiser cost $1. This Champion is of Phantom Origin and the Knight Class which can synergize for Knights Ignore 15 Damage from all sources Mordekaiser uses the Obliterate Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 25 / 45 / 90 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Frozen Heart, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Mordekaiser in the shop.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||25 / 45 / 90|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||1 / 2 / 4|
|Mordekaiser slams his mace in front him, dealing damage in a line.|
Items Good With TFT Mordekaiser Build
We recommend using Frozen Heart, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw as we consider it to be the Best Mordekaiser Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Mordekaiser Builds.
- Chain Vest +20 Armor.
- Dragon's Claw Gain 83% resistance to magic damage. +
- Force of Nature Gain 1+ Team Size +
- Frozen Heart Adjacent enemies Attack Speed is 25% Slower. +
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
- Ionic Spark Whenever an enemy casts a spell, they take 125 true damage. +
- Locket of the Iron Solari On start of combat, all adjacent allies gain a shield of 300 for 7 seconds. +
- Negatron Cloak +20 Magic Resist.
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Redemption At 25% Maximum Health, heal all nearby allies for 1200 Health. +
- Thornmail Reflect 100% of mitigated damage taken from attacks as Magic Damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Mordekaiser Counters
TFT Mordekaiser is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Mordekaiser Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Mordekaiser Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Mordekaiser Guide
This LoL TFT Mordekaiser Guide lists other Phantom and Knight champions to use in your Army Build.
Mordekaiser Origin Buff and other champions who are of Phantom Origin.
Mordekaiser Class Buff and other Champions who share the Knight Class.
You May Also Like