Magma Whip Candlestick Stats
Based on Magma Whip Candlestick the overall Base Stats we consider this Weapon an B-Tier choice. You can view the all the Attack and Guard Stats for Magma Whip Candlestick below.
Where To Find Magma Whip Candlestick Location in Elden Ring
Map Guide on How To Get the Magma Whip Candlestick weapon location.
Patches/">Patches provides you with a questline; much like the other questlines in this game, they require a few steps to complete. Whether going to a specific location or defeating a particular enemy, we will list the steps below needed to complete Patches/">Patches's questline.
- To begin his questline, you will first encounter him at the end of Murkwater Cave after opening a chest- this will trigger a fight with him
- After beginning the fight with Patches/">Patches, he will surrender when he has a quarter/half of his health left- do not kill him, or you will fail his questline
- Patches/">Patches will ask you to forgive him; either way he will invite you to find him in his lair inside Murkwater Cave; there is a chest inside that was not there previously- open it to be transferred to Mistwood Ruins via a trap
- If you forgave him, he will leave Murkwater Cave and set up a camp next to Scenic Isle Site of Grace (However, if you fought him after having been in Volcano Manor, he will not appear here and instead appear in Volcano Manor)
- You can find him between some bushes at Mt.Gelmir on the cliff west of the first Mt. Gelmir Site of Grace, where he will say he is not doing anything suspicious Follow the Rainbow Stone trail until you reach a cliff edge to trigger a cutscene of him pushing you off
- Patches/">Patches can now be found in Volcano Manor- speak to him
- Complete 2 assassination missions
- Talk to Tanith
- Now Speak to Patches/">Patches
- Head to the Ruin-Strewn Precipice and defeat Magma Wyrm Makar
- After defeating Makar, reset the area and summon the Invader Great Horned Tragoth and defeat him
- Return to Patches/">Patches and speak to him
- After passing some time or reloading the area, speak to Patches/">Patches again and ask about your reward to receive the Magma Whip Candlestick
- Patches/">Patches will leave the Manor after you defeat Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, so be sure to speak to him beforehand
Best Builds for Magma Whip Candlestick in Elden Ring
List of the best builds to use with the Magma Whip Candlestick Whip Weapon in Elden Ring.
Bandit Bleed Build