Elden Ring Erdtree Bow is a Light Bow Weapon that inflicts Physical and Holy Damage in the form of None Attacks with the ability to use the Normal Skill (Mighty Shot). Erdtree Bow will require Strength 8, Dexterity 12, Faith 14, and scales based on Strength E, Dexterity E, Faith D, Stats.
Scales all arrow damage with faith
|Mighty Shot||Normal||0||Ready the bow, then pull the bowstring to its limit to enhance the power of the shot, penetrating the enemy's guard.|
Erdtree Bow Stats
Based on Erdtree Bow the overall Base Stats we consider this Weapon an S-Tier choice. You can view the all the Attack and Guard Stats for Erdtree Bow below.
|Physical Attack ||40||TBD|
|Magical Attack ||0||TBD|
|Fire Attack ||0||TBD|
|Lightning Attack ||0||TBD|
|Holy Attack ||50||TBD|
|Attack Crit ||100||TBD|
| ||Range Damage ||50||TBD|
Where To Find Erdtree Bow Location in Elden Ring
Map Guide on How To Get the Erdtree Bow weapon location.
Inside a chest located in the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace located in Leyndell Royal Capital
The Erdtree Bow is a Bow found in the Leyndell, Royal Capital. Below, we will list the directions you can take in order to obtain this weapon.
- First, head to the Erdtree Sanctuary in Leyndell, Royal Capital
- Exit out of the door to the east in the room
- Once outside, climb up the vine to your left that wraps around the building, leading up to the second floor
- After making it inside the second story room, head out the only door inside
- Now, jump down onto the roof to your left
- Once on the roof, you will see a broken window, head inside
- There should be a chest in the room, open it to obtain the Erdtree Bow
Erdtree Sanctuary Location
Best Builds for Erdtree Bow in Elden Ring
List of the best builds to use with the Erdtree Bow Light Bow Weapon in Elden Ring.