How To Socket a Orb in D2
You can use a Cube Recipe to Reroll a Normal Orb (Gray Text) and attempt to reroll it with Sockets.
- Weapon Socket Horadric Cube Recipe: 1 Ral Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Amethyst + Normal Weapon = Socketed Weapon of same type
|Max Sockets||1 Socket||2 Socket||3 Socket||4 Socket||5 Socket||6 Socket|
You can also complete the first quest in Act 4 Siege on Harrogath from Larzuk. After you complete the quest he will socket an item of your choice.
Larzuk will add the maximum number of sockets for Low Quality, Normal, Superior item, and Ethereal Items (Gray/White Text)
(NOTE: iLvl will affect the amount of Max Sockets.)
1 or 2 sockets randomly for a Magic Item
1 socket for Rare, Set, Unique, and Crafted items
The Best Orb Runewords in Diablo 2
Below we display every Orb Runeword you can make in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Note: You need to place the Runes in the correct order starting from Left to Right.
- S TIERThe Best Orb Runeword in our Diablo 2 Tier List.
- A TIERVery Strong Orb Runeword, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices.
- B TIERGood choice and can be viable when used with the right Build.
- C TIERAn Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- D TIERBelow Average, slightly on the weaker side of an average pick.
- E TIERWeak choice and wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy the playstyle.
- F TIERWorst the lowest ranking options in this Diablo 2 Orb Runeword Tier List.
Level Requirement: 49Venom
Tal + Dol + Mal
3 Socket Weapons
Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%
Prevent Monster Heal
Ignore Target's Defense
7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
Level 15 Poison Explosion (27 Charges)
Level 13 Poison Nova (11 Charges)
+273 Poison Damage Over 6 seconds