Red Dead Redemption 2 Vulture can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a Moderate sized Bird animal. We recommend using a Varmint Rifle or a Repeater to hunt this animal. You can craft a at the Trapper Shop using it's materials and cook the Gamey Bird meal from hunting it, Eastern Turkey Vulture, Western Turkey Vulture. it's not a Legendary Animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Vulture Locations
Every type of Vulture found in RDR2.
Using the best weapons to hunt a Vulture in Red Dead 2, will reward you with a Perfect Quality Kill. Since this animal is carnivorous you should use Predator Bait to attract it in the wild.
Vulture Perfect Quality Kill Weapons.
- Use Predator Bait
- Varmint Rifle with 0.22
Regular Vulture Locations
There's currently no Legendary version of this animal.
Eastern Turkey Vulture
- The Eastern Turkey Vulture is native to New Hanover and Lemoyne.
- They prey on reptiles, birds, fish and amphibians.
- When hunting, they prefer freshly dead animals due to the meat being softer.
- The Varmint Rifle is considered to be the best for hunting vultures and other birds this size.
- Feathers from Eastern Turkey Vultures can be used for crafting.
- Their gamey meat can consumed.
Locations where you can find:
Western Turkey Vulture
- Western Turkey Vultures are found in a variety of habitats across New Austin and West Elizabeth.
- Its carnivorous diet consists of birds, amphibians, and fish.
- They prefer freshly dead animals due to the meat being softer.
- The quickest way to hunt birds of this size is by using a Varmint Rifle.
- Their gamey meat can be used for food, and their feathers can be used for crafting.
Locations where you can find:
Vulture Cooking Recipes
Cooking recipes you can use with this animal.
|Recipe Name||Regular||Thyme Type||Oregano Type||Mint Type|
|Gamey Bird||Plain Game Bird||None||None||None|
|Perfect Vulture Carcass||$2.75||Perfect Kill|
|Good Vulture Carcass||$1.65||Good Kill|
|Poor Vulture Carcass||$1.1||Poor Kill|
|Gamey Bird Meat||$0.25||Any|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Vulture Crafting
What you can make from Vulture crafting materials.
|Item Name||Pricing||How to unlock|
|Scavenger Accessory||$11.00||Vulture Feather, Seagull Feather|
|Recipe Name||Effect||How to obtain||Type||Price|
Where to find these Special Crafting Materials
|Ingredient||How to get|
|Used for||It makes||Crafting ingredients|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
|Improved Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 15 Damage|
|Fire Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Animal Fat – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 20 Damage | Incendiary Effect|
|Dynamite Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Dynamite – 1x Flight Feather||Located at the South end of Wapiti Indian Reservation, at the base of a wooden bridge you will find it within a chest. | Also sold by Fences after “A Short Walk in a Pretty Town”||+ 40 Damage | Explosive Effect|
|Poison Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Oleander Sage – 1x Flight Feather||Located Northeast of Bacchus Station, right outside the Mysterious Hill Home. You will receive it from a chest | Also sold by Fences after Chapter 2||+ 5 Damage | Good for Hunting|
|Small Game Arrow||– 1x Arrow – 1x Regular Shotgun Shells – 1x Flight Feather||Received at the start of Chapter 2||- 20 Damage | Good for Hunting Small animals|
Other Moderate Animals
See more guides