Welcome to our Pokemon Quest Best Pokemon Tier List. You can view all the Best Pokemon in Pokemon Quest ranked in a tier list format showcasing the Best option you have for your team. We have also included a recommended recipe for farming these specific high ranking picks.
Pokemon Quest Best Pokemon
The Pokemon Quest Best Pokemon Tier List is based on stats and what useful abilities it can learn and how effective they are with the right Power Stone. This tier list will apply across all platforms this game is available on, which at the moment is exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, Android and IOS. Here you can find the Full Recipe Guide.
Pokemon Quest Best Attacker Pokemon
These are pokemon quest best pokemon for damage and DPS due to their high amount Base Attack Damage, keep in mind that most of these will have lower Base HP making it easier for them to die in combat. It’s also important to have the right moves to truly make the most out of your damage.
Pokemon Quest Best Defense Pokemon
These are pokemon quest best pokemon for tanking damage from enemy pokemon due to their high amount Base HP, keep in mind that most of these will have lower Base Attack making them deal less damage in combat.
- How Do I Get Dratini In Pokemon Quest Best Pokemon?
- Since Dratini is a Dragon-Type currently there is no available Recipe for that type of Pokemon. So Instead players will need to make a Special Blue Pokemon Recipe (Blue Soda à la Cube). I Personally found I had a high chance rate for dratini by simply putting 4-5 Icy Rocks in a Cooking Pot.
- How To Get Gengar In Pokemon Quest Best Pokemon?
- The only other type of pokemon without a recipe is Ghost Types, however, lucky for us Gastly is dual type. Since Gastly is both Poison and Ghost type, simply making a Poison Type Recipe will have a chance of being a Gastly.
- 3 Balm Mushrooms, 1 Tiny Mushrooms, 1 Rainbow Matter = (Special)
- What is the easiest Pokemon To Cook?
- We Recommend going for an early Alakazam since abra is one of the easiest to make, you can achieve an almost 100% chance rate of abra every time with the following recipe: 3 Bluk Berry, 2 Apricorn = (Normal).
- What are the Best Pokemon To Cook?
- We Recommend have a good mix of every type for the Bonus Type you receive from each World. But our go to, not including Legendary Types are Rhydon, Alakazam, Dragonite, Machamp, Gengar, Exeguttor, Snorlax, and Lapras.
Not sure how to cook an electric type of maybe get a dratini? check out our Recipe Guide