Welcome to our Warcraft 3 Best Units Guide, a list of units and their stats for each race Undead, Orc, Human and Night Elf. We explain what each stats does Attack Type, Defense Type, Damage and more, also allow you to organize these lists by whatever stats you choose. Using this guide you can decide on which units you want in your build or better understand by clicking the links what you can use to defeat enemy players who are using those units.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Unit Stats List
Below is a complete Warcraft 3 Reforged Units Stats List, separated by Race and organized by HP (Health Points). You can click/tap any of the units listed below to learn more in-depth information such as how to build, ability guide and many other stats not listed here. Depending on the Unit Build you are using certain stats may be more valuable than others, you can Re-Organize the Unit List by click/taping the stat at the top of the list you want to see the list organized by. (Examples: HP, Spd, Dmg)
Warcraft 3 Reforged Unit Stats Explained:
- HP – Health Points, this determines how much damage you can take before your unit dies.
- Armor – determines the units armor value.
- Spd – The Movement Speed of a unit, how fast it can fly, run or ride.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber, Food and Time to Build Cost.
Human Unit Stats List
Almost every human unit build we have some Sorceress and Priest these are some of the most valuable units early on until you get later into the game and unlock Gryphon Riders. Some players like to build lots of Footmen and then upgrade them later into Knights, this is an easier build but not as strong as many others.
Orc Unit Stats List
A solid choice in almost any Orc Unit Build will be Raider, these are excellent as anti-Anti Air and will bring enemy air units into the distance for your ground melee units. Witch Doctor can use an ability called Sentry Ward, having just 1 of these units can help with the vision on the map. Shamans are very strong in almost any build thanks to their abilities Purge and Bloodlust, which have many uses and are overall very strong.
Undead Unit Stats List
A Unit build of nothing but Crypt Fiends is not uncommon, that combined with 1 or 2 Obsidian Statue to keep them healed. Using the Shade is also helpful for gather information about your opponents base. Earlier Necromancers can help with a front line via their Ability to Raise Skeleton Units from dead unit corpses.
Night Elf Unit Stats List
One of the early game unit builds use a lot is Archers + Huntress, followed by Dryad units which make for a strong hit and run combo. The preferred front line tends to be either Mountain Giant or Druid of the Claw (Bear Form) since they have some of the highest HP stats of the Night Elf Race.