Welcome to our LoL Nexus Blitz Tier List, players can find the best champions for Nexus Blitz. We also have included the ability to click/tap the image to view all the specific champions counter, this can come in handy when picking against the enemy team.
What You Need To Know About LoL Nexus Blitz
- Each team will need 2 Jungle Players
- Average game length is 15 mins
- Events will appear map-wide every few mins, winning an event will grant powerful rewards.
- Champions on Killing Streaks will get a buff called “On-Fire” which deals more damage, but also receive more damage and rewards the enemy team killer with more gold when taken down.
Best Nexus Blitz Champions
This is a complete tier list of the Best Nexus Blitz Champions you can play, we have a section for the ever more important Duo Jungle Role and for the Laning Champions as well.
- S Tier / F-Tier = Ranking system used to display the weakest and the Best Champions for the Nexus Blitz
Click the Champion Images to view their Counter Picks
The color around the champions image indicates how difficult they are to play.
Green Circle = Easy | Yellow Circle = Medium | Red Circle = Hard
Most Picked Champions for Nexus Blitz LoL
|Yasuo44.9%1Lee Sin40%2Akali31.4%3Rengar28.2%4Graves28.1%5Zed25.1%6Pyke22.6%7Jhin21.3%8Master Yi20.9%9Zoe19.5%10|
The Best Jungle Champions for Nexus Blitz Game-Mode
This section is mainly focused on the 2x Duo Jungle Champions for LoL Nexus Blitz. but you can also find strong bruiser in the top lane section and strong AP Carrys in the mid lane section.
Highest Win Rate Jungle
Best Other Roles for LoL Nexus Blitz
Highest Win Rate Mid Lane
Highest Win Rate Top Lane
Highest Win Rate AD Carry
Highest Win Rate Support
Overall Best Nexus Blitz Champions
This is the full list with every champion ranked in the league of legends nexus blitz game mode.
|MalzaharMiss FortuneAlistarCaitlynCho'GathDr. MundoMorganaRammusJhinKarthusKog'MawOriannaTaliyahVladimirXerathAhriKassadinKledLissandraLuluMordekaiserPoppyViktorEliseKindred|
|Jarvan IVKarmaMalphiteMaster YiNunuRenektonTeemoGragasJayceKai'SaKennenLucianOlafRakanRivenShenTwisted FateTwitchUrgotGnarIreliaKalistaKatarinaKaynThresh|
How To Play LoL Nexus Blitz
Know that you know what the LoL Nexus Blitz Best Champions are, we can jump into details about what makes this game-mode so different from other game types. Players should be aware that this game-mode is meant to be fast paced, which is evident with its 8 min mark for surrendering the game.
- What Different for Nexus Blitz Junglers?
- There is a Turrent in the Enemy Jungle that is Invincible.
- Jungle camps taken with more than one champion grant 150% XP and Gold split between the champions taking it (compared to 100% XP and Gold if taken alone)
- Simplified Jungle Build Paths
- Red and Blue Buff are found in the middle of the map are much harder to take down, but will grant a more powerful version of the original buff.
- Rift Herald grants Baron Buff AND Rift Herald for 2 minutes
- Baron Buff only affects Minions
- What On-Fire mean in Nexus Blitz?
- 20% Attack Speed
- 20-200 Adaptive force (based on level)
- TONS of CDR (Does not count towards the CDR cap)
- 20 mana/energy per second
- 25% increased damage taken
- On-Fire has no maximum duration but is lost when killed and grants 800+ gold to your killer and 200+ gold to each other champion on the killer’s team
- What are the NEW Items?
- Wriggle’s Lantern
- Ghost Walkers
- Spectral Cutlass
- Bloodletter’s Veil
- Deathfire Grasp
- Spear of Shojin
- Atma’s Reckoning
- Force of Nature
- How Does Gold Sharing Work?
- All minion deaths (regardless of the last hit) and monster kills share ~30% of the total gold value to every champion on the team. (Not XP, though.)
- If you last hit the Minion you will receive the full ~100% gold value while the rest of your team will get ~30%
- What Rewards Do I Get From Winning Events?
- CATAPULT OF CHAMPIONS: Launch your champion from your base anywhere on the map after a small delay, upon impact it will push away nearby enemies.
- CURSED ENEMY MINION: For the next 2 minutes, all enemy minions spawn with 1 health.
- BLESSING OF BLITZCRANK: Allied turrets and siege minion have the ability to nearby enemies.
- BLESSING OF ZILEAN: Each ally player of your team gains a one time use of a effect, lasting 90 seconds.
- BLESSING OF JANNA: Each ally player of your team gains a big shield until it is broken.
- An average of 2-3 events will spawn per game and can give additional bonuses such as gold.