For Honor Valkyrie Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Quickly view and Learn the Special capabilities and different tiers of feats unique to this single Hero.
This type of Heroes lore says they have made a deal with the gods. They fight enemies and earn glory in battle for those who can’t will be counted in the halls of Valhalla. They are also known to be scouts and trackers who are experienced with spear and shield weapon. Mostly wielding leather armor patched with matel plates, and a metal face plate helm.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Good at Takedowns | Uses Shield to attack enemies.|
|Renown||Reknown is balanced across activities.|
|Revenge Mode||Boost Damage and Health. All attacks are uninterruptible. Parry and throws knock enemies down. Attacks are auto-parried on activation.|
|Superior Block Light Attacks||Light attacks have superior block property during the startup. Use it to counter attacks.|
|Dodge Counter||Your Guard automatically matches the direction of your dodge, pouncing thrust and hunter strike. Press Right Mouse Click or RT after successful dodge block to link into a shoulder pin.|
|Full Block Stance on Shield Tackle||Hold Shield Tackle to gain full block stance. It Keeps full block property during the charge as well.|
|Shield Tackle Cancel||Press Left Mouse Click or LT to cancel Shield Tackle with pouncing thrust.Press Middle Mouse Click or X to cancel shield tackle with guardbreak.|
For Honor Valkyrie Weapon: Spear and Shield
- Rush – Tigger to gain movement speed for a short duration.
- Deadly – Passive Feat – Attacks deal slightly more damage.
- Bounty Hunter – Passive Feat – Gain health & Stamina when you kill another hero.
- Bloodlust – Passive Feat – Killing heroes grants temporary attack and defense boosts
- Bear trap – set a trap that damages & Stops victims in their tracks.
- Juggernaut – You’re slowed and gain high damage reduction.
- Javelin – Throw a javelin for moderate damage.
- Fury – Raise sprint speed slightly, attacks and defense greatly.
- Sharpen Blade – Attacks inflict low damage over time.
- Scout – All enemies are marked for death and show up on radar.
- Fire Flask – Throws a projectile creating a fire effect over an area.
- Regenerate – Passive Feat – Regenerate your health when out of combat.
For Honor Valkyrie Moves
|Boar Hunter||LMB♦, LMB, LMB||RB♦, RB, RB|
|Thrust and Slash||LMB, LMB, RMB||RB, RB, RT|
|Harrier’s Fury||RMB, LMB, LMB||RT, RB, RB|
|Hunter’s Rush (not in Guard Mode)||↑ + RMB||LS↓ + RT|
|Pouncing Thrust||↑ + Space, LMB||LS↑ + A, RB|
|Hunter’s Strike||LS← or LS→ + A, RB|
|Shield Crush||RMB, MMB||RT, X|
|Shield Tackle||LS↓ + A, Hold X|
|Sholder Pin||?, RT|
|Ram’s Headbutt||X ♦, X (Hold)|
|Spear Sweep||X ♦, X, LS↓ + RT|
|Shield Crush to Spear Sweep||RT, X ♦, LS↓ + RT|
Valkyrie Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Valkyrie Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Valkyrie’s Gear. Similar to Berserker with a little bit of Warlord mixed in. Strong grabs, great at abusing Defensive Heros with unblockables.
Best Valkyrie Gear Stats Build
This section of the For Honor Valkyrie Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Valkyrie Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
This Viking has amazing range and great capabilities with his/her shield that when utilized are great for disabling the enemy hero.
- Long-Mid Range Attacks.
- Great Dodge and Block Abilities.
- Strong Disabler
This Character is a strong one but also a very difficult one to master. Since you will need to learn a lot of the moves otherwise, you will not get the most out of this character.
- Attack Combo dependent For Damage.
- Stamina Heavy Usage.