This is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Weather Guide, below we list every type of weather and the status effects that will affect you when playing under these conditions.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Weather
Depending on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Weather you will be affected by various status effects. Understanding how weather works will help players better choose the right pokemon team to take with them when visiting an dungeon location.
List of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Weathers.
- Clear – Clear and pleasant. in this weather, you can restore your HP naturally just by walking.
- Defused – The floor has been defused, and the explosions that can be caused by things such as Explosion, Blast Trap, or Big Blast Trap won’t happen. A blast from blast seed won’t happen either.
- Disabled – A certain move is disabled. If a move has been disabled, you won’t be able to use it untill a different move is disabled or the adventure ends.
- Eletric Terrain – Electric Type moves are more powerful, and pokemon won’t fall asleep. However, this status does not affect pokemon that are in the air. The status wears off after while.
- Extremely Harsh Sunlight – The sunlight is extremely harsh. It boosts Fire Type attacking moves and nullifies the effects of Water-Type attacking moves. During this weather, pokemon won’t get Frozen.
- Flooded – This cataclysmic weather can be found deep within a ccertain dungeon. It causes the floor of the dungeon to be flooded with water. Regardless of a pokemon’s type it will be washed away from the spot it’s standing in! Also, Pokemon that aren’t Water Type will become Slow.
- Grassy Terrain – Grass Type moves are more powerful, and pokemon restore their HP naturally faster. This status also reduces damage caused by moves such as Bulldoze, Earthquake, and Magnitude by half. However, this status does not affect pokemon that are in the air the status wears off after a while.
- Gravity – Flying Type pokemon and pokemon with the Levitate Ability will take damage from Ground Type moves. Pokemon won’t be able to move through the air or on water, either! Telekinesis and Magnet Rise will be canceled, and you can’t use Levitating moves.
- Hail – It’s cold and hailing. Unless you are Ice Type, you can’t restore your HP naturally and you’ll keep taking damage.
- Heavy Rain – Torrential rain falls and soaks you to the bone. It boosts Water Type attacking moves and nullifies the effects of Fire Type attacking moves. The floor will also be Defused.
- Ineffective Weather – This status nullifies all weather conditions except the Clear condition. Even if you use a move that changes weather, the nullified status won’t change.
- Ion Deluge – Normal Type moves will be Electric Type. The status wears off after a while.
- Luminous – This status results from using a Luminous Orb. The locations of the pokemon, stairs, and items on the floor will be shown on the map.
- Magic Room – A Bizarre area exists on the floor. Nobody can use items. Items lose their effects! The status wears off after a while or if Magic Room is used again.
- Misty Terrain – Dragon Type moves do less damage, and pokemon are immune to bad status conditions. However, this status does not affect pokemon that are in the air. The status wears of after a while.
- Mud Sport – Mud is splattered on the floor. It weakens Electric Type moves. The status wears off after a awhile.
- Nullified – This status results from using a Nulifiy Orb. The abilities of enemy pokemon on the floor won’t work.
- Radar – The locations of all pokemon on the floor are displayed.
- Rain – It’s rainy and humid. The power of Water Type Attacking Moves goes up, and the power of Fire Type attacking moves goes down. The floor is also defused.
- Rainbow Light – This weather pattern can be found deep within a certain dungeon. A shining light protects the dungeon’s master, doing things like restoring the master’s HP and healing their bad conditions.
- Rare Quality Radar – When a pokemon in a dungeon joins your adventure, the chance that the pokemon will have a rare quality is increased. Try to get a pokemon with a rare quality to join you.
- Sandstorm – Sand blows really hard. Unless you are Ground, Rock or Steel Type, you can’t Restore HP naturally and you’ll keep taking damage. The SP. Def of Rock Type pokemon is bossted.
- Scanning – The locations of all items on the floor are displayed.
- Strong Winds – Very strong winds are blowing. The changing weather eliminates all of the Flying Type Weaknesses.
- Sunny – The sun blazes. The power of Fire Type attacking moves up, and the power of Water Type attacking moves goes down. During this weather, pokemon won’t get Frozen.
- Trick Room – An area is distorted on the floor. Travel speed will go down when boosted and up when lowered. The status wears off when you go to the next floor.
- Water Sport – Water is scattered on the floor. It weakens Fire Type moves. The status wears off after a while.
- Weather Lock – The Clear weather is locked. Use a Weather Lock Orb to cause this condition. The effect wears off when you move to the next floor, so watch out!
- Wonder Room – Defense and Sp.Def will be swapped. The status wears off after a while or if Wonder Room is used again.