LoL Teamfight Tactics Giant's Belt when equipped +200 Health. This item can build into Frozen Mallet, Morellonomicon, Red Buff, Redemption, Titanic Hydra, Warmog's Armor, Zephyr, Zeke's Herald and is good with Noble Origin.
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
What does Giant's Belt build into? Item combinations are as follows:
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 20% of the enemy's maximum health over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Redemption At 25% Maximum Health, heal all nearby allies for 1500 Health. +
- Titanic Hydra Attacks deal 10% of the wearer's max Health as splash damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
- Zephyr On start of combat, banish an enemy for 5 seconds. The unit that mirrors the wielder placement on the other side of the board is banished. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
LoL Champions Good With TFT Giant's Belt
The LoL TFT Giant's Belt is good with the following champions:
What TFT Items To Use With Giant's Belt
We recommend using these Items With TFT Giant's Belt.
You May Also Like