League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Akali cost $4. This Champion is of Ninja Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 150% Critical Strike Damage Akali uses the Five Point Strike Ability and has 700 / 1260 / 2520 HP and can deal 53 / 95 / 189 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap, Hextech Gunblade items among others listed below.
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2520|
|DPS||53 / 95 / 189|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 252|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||3 / 5 / 7|
Five Point Strike
|Akali throws shurikens in front of her, dealing damage.|
Items Good With TFT Akali Build
We recommend using Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap, Hextech Gunblade as we consider it to be the Best Akali Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Akali Builds.
- B.F. Sword +20 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 1000 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +100% damage. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
TFT Akali Counters
TFT Akali is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Akali Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Akali Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Akali Guide
This LoL TFT Akali Guide lists other Ninja and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Akali Origin Buff and other champions who are of Ninja Origin.
Akali Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like