Red Dead Redemption 2 Wild Mint is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be used in the Minty Prime Beef recipe. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Wild Mint Where to find
Where to find Wild Mint Locations.
- Mint can grow up to thirty inches, making them easy to spot.
- Mint is a popular herb used for seasoning meats and can also be consumed by itself to increase your Health Core.
- This plant is common to marshes, along streams and moist meadows which makes it a popular plant across America.
- (Mentha Arvensis) Wild Mint can be identified by their square stems, pale purple flowers and fragrant leaves.
- Can be used in the Minty Prime Beef recipe.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides