Red Dead Redemption 2 Spider Orchid is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, A rare flower native to Bayou Nwa, Lemoyne. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Spider Orchid Where to find
Where to find Spider Orchid Locations.
- The flowers blossom in shades of cream, green, brownish red, and spotted yellow.
- The orchidelirium trend has meant that this rare orchid is extremely valuable to collectors and botanists.
- These flowers can often be found in swamp lands or damp forest grounds in Bayou Nwa, Lemoyne.
- (Caladenia) Spider Orchids can be identified by the long sepals that resemble the legs of a spider.
- A rare flower native to Bayou Nwa, Lemoyne.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides